Use Happy Checkout to convert your customers into repeat customers and loyal followers of your shop!
Happy Checkout takes Shopify’s generic order confirmation and status page and transforms it into an opportunity for your customers to become fans and brand advocates.
Stop sending customers through a wonderful shopping and checkout experience only to send them to a generic, boring order confirmation page. Leverage this opportunity to connect with your customers. Build a lasting relationship by saying thank you, promoting your brand, and encouraging shoppers to share their purchases.
Use Happy Checkout to direct customers to your brand’s Facebook page. Encourage shoppers to share their experience via Twitter and purchases via Pinterest. Our app also makes it easy to for you to add a custom thank you message or embed YouTube videos to personally thank your valued customers.
What does Happy Checkout help me do?
- Make your Thank You page social with links to Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Personalize order confirmations with a friendly message.
- Add a video message to thank customers with YouTube or Vimeo.
- Embed HTML such as a newsletter signup or link to a survey or blog post.
- Include Shopify checkout scripts, such as Google Analytics conversion scripts.
- Add widgets to promote your social media accounts, such as Instagram.
- Turn your happy customers into friends, fans, and followers of your shop.
- Increase customer lifetime value by turning buyers into repeat customers.
Recent Customer Reviews
Love this App! I just set it up and it is perfect! What a great thing for my customers to see at the end of their order placement.
–The Original Curly Tee Towel™
Totally awesome!! Easy to install and fabulous to work with!!
Easy to use, had some trouble initially because of additional scripts in my checkout page. But customer support helped solve that pretty quickly. 5/5 would recommend.
You can view all of the product reviews and purchase Happy Checkout in the Shopify App Store by clicking the “View Full Details” button!