Know which products and variants your customers want!
- Let shoppers start a list with their favorite products in 1 click
- Know which products and variants your customers want
- Works on computers & mobile devices (smartphones, tablets/iPad)
Login to see the app from the customer’s perspective:
Easy for your shoppers ? works on mobile, too
Shoppers can start a favorites wishlist with 1 click. It?ll be saved in a browser cookie by default for 90 days.
- To save their wish list permanently, shoppers can sign up for or log into a customer account in your shop.
- A shopper can create multiple lists, add and move products to any of their lists when logged into an account at your shop
- Sharing is easy: the wishlist page has direct links to share a list on social networks and the list address to copy & paste anywhere
- Notes allow shoppers to annotate their list and the items they’ve added.
- Price drop tracking lets a shopper see which products have dropped in price. See an example. You can enable or disable this in app preferences.
- Mobile/Responsive design: works and displays on smartphones and tablets ? Android and iOS tested.
Bring customers back to your shop with wishlist email reminders
Automatically remind customers once they save a new wishlist.
- Close more sales from customers who showed interest in your products and registered an account.
- Customers receive an email with their list items linking to each product and your shop’s wishlist page, where they can log in to view their list.
- Customize your own email text ? say hello in your own unique way or make them an offer they can’t resist.
Wishlist email reminders are available on the $9.99/month plan.
View wish list stats for your shop
Answer these questions at a glance with Wishl stats by product:
- How many wishlists does my shop have?
- How many items have been added?
- How many times has each product been added/favorited?
- Which variant is most coveted?
You can view all of the product reviews and purchase Wishl?in the Shopify App Store by clicking the “View Full Details” button!